Ir para conteúdo

Posts Recomendados

• Membros

Hey guys, how are you doing?

So today as I promise there on the instagram account sights_and_thoughts (FOLLOW ME! =D) I am going to talk about Bergen, the second biggest city in Norway! It's the last post about Norway, at least for while, if you missed the other ones, you can check again here:Trip Tips Europe.

So as I told you guys before, I came to Bergen, by taking the Norway in a Nutshel tour, from Oslo. As I am leaving in England, I could fly from Bergen airport to London Gatwick, so it was easier for me do that then come back all the way to Oslo.

In Bergen, I've stay in a Hostel called The Piano Hostel, the location was great, near the train station and near downtown. It was a very simple Hostel, not very cheap thought (~£30.00 night) for a mixed room. The hostel was self-served basis, so no reception or anything. The bed sheets were very clean, and so was the bathroom and kitchen area. They even offered tea and hair dryer (girls know how this is good! ahha), but again, do not expect any luxury or a big thing! Simple, clean, good location...nothing more... =D

I had a day in Bergen, and it was enough to see pretty much the whole city, I didn't get in any museums or stuff like that. I walked around the city in the morning, because was raining, and I want to wait for the weather get better so I could go on the funicular. The city has a very "cute" architecture, the streets are super clean, in spite being a harbour city and there are lots of wood and coloured houses

When the rain stopped, I took the Floybanen, which is a Funicular that takes you to the top of hill from where you can see the whole Bergen Fjord. There you may find a mirante, a souvenir shop and a restaurant. Also in summer there are lots of activities on the surrounding and also you may be encourage to do some hiking in one of the trails ( I took it down to the city, was really nice and took me 45 min). The price for students is something around £8.00.

After it all I finally went to have lunch, and I've chosen to eat in one of the food "tents" in front of the Marine and I chose to eat the famous Norwegian Bacalao, which was amazing! Other option for eating is inside of the fish market, it's all very clean and very fresh, and the price is also good (Norwegian standards) and does not smell like fish at all!!

After Lunch I spend couple of hour walking around the Brygge area, which is an Unesco Heritage. The little houses on the marine, are very uneven and coloured, actually as the whole neighbourhood. Also don't forget to look around the hiden streets, they have lots of little pretty things to be seen, and even look to the floor, cos everything there is pretty!! And if you are luck, like I was, you may see the Halo effect in a sunny day!! By the way, near the fish market, in front of the bus stop to take the bus to the airport, there is a place where you can buy amazing orange ice cream! Do it! haha

------

Oi Gente, ultimo post sobre a Noruega, e hoje vou falar de Bergen!

Vocês já viram as fotinhos, e espero que tenham gostado super!! Vou contar um pouco de como foi passar o dia nessa cidade linda, que é a segunda maior cidade norueguesa.

Eu fiquei num hostel "self-service" - sem recepção, chamado Paino Hostel, peguei pelo booking. A localização era boa, próximo à estação e ao centro! Contudo, o Hostel era super simples, dois quartos mistos, dois banheiros (bem limpinhos) e uma cozinha. Roupa de cama era ofericida, e estava tbm bem limpinha. Fora isso nada de muito luxo!

Comecei o dia bem cedo, pois eu só tinha um dia lá, e escolhi voltar para Inglaterra direto de Bergen (voo para o Londres Gatwick) ao invés de retornar à Oslo. No começo do dia, estava chovendo, e daí perambulei um pouco pela cidade, tomei meu café da manhã, e esperei a chuva passar.

Logo em seguida fui no Funicular Floybanen (link acima), o que valeu muito a pena, é uma atração imperdível e a vista lá de cima é bem bonita. La na montanhinha, você ainda encontra um mirante, um parquinho para crianças, um restaurante e várias trilhas. No verão tbm tem canoagem numa lagoa próxima!

Resolvi descer a pé, por uma das trilhas, demorei 45 minutos, andando devagar, foi sofrido, pq tava cm mochila e tals, mas fora isso é de boa!

Para almoçar, escolhi comer nas barraquinhas de comida em frente à Marina, no Bairro Brygge, e comi o famoso bacalhau norueguês, preperado por italiano, que falava português! ahha Achei bem gostoso, bem fresquinho, feito na hora, e quanto ao preço, era nível noruega, em torno de 20 libras.

Outra opção para comer é dentro do Mercado do Peixe, lá é super limpo, quase imaculado, nem cheira a peixe, o que é impressionante, ahha, e tudo é bem fresquinho tbm, o preço é praticamente o mesmo das barraquinhas.

Após o almoço, tinha algumas horas antes de ir para o aeroporto e fiquei andando por Brygge, o bairro que tem o patrimônio da Unesco (as casinhas coloridas e tortinhas nas fotos acima) É um bairro super colorido, com casinhas de madeira, e até as tampas dos bueiros são bonitas! haha

Também foi bom, pq pude ver o efeito Halo, que é quando um arco-íris completo se forma ao redor do sol (vejam foto acima).

Peguei o ônibus para o aeroporto lá pelas 4 da tarde e cheguei em menos de 30 minutos. Os ônibus passam no centro a cada 15 minutos, e rapidinho você chega no aeroporto, bem prático!

Bom é isso gente!

Semana que vem tem mais dicas da Europa, mas dessa vez outro lugar! =D

bye

Link para o comentário

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...