Atualização de Status Simples
Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill - 13 Days
- Explore the Annapurna conservation area varieties of Flora and fauna.
- Gurung and Magar traditional culture with the local lifestyle.
- Amazing sunrise and sunset view.
- Wonderful views of Annapurna range with the world’s highest Mountains, mt. Manaslu (8,156m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m), and Annapurna (8,091m).
- Walk along the colorful Rhododendron forest and green hills.
- Natural hot spring at Jhinu Danda.
- From Annapurna base camp 360-degree views with Annapurna glacier and icefall.
- Top of the viewpoint of Annapurna region Poon Hill.
About Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill
Annapurna Base Camp trek via Poon Hill is one of the most popular destinations in the Annapurna region where has a great opportunity to explore Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) and Poon Hill (3,210m). Poon Hill ABC Trek is a perfect option for those trekkers who want to get the wonderful experience of beauty part in the Annapurna area, also it's best known for the blissful trails surrounded by natural landscapes. The journey will be through the delightful diverse culture and Annapurna Glacier with icefall which can make more fantastic your trip. This classical trek provides the nearest view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchare ranges, Himalayan villages of Nepal, Gurung and Magar's communities exciting traditional culture, Guest reception with warm hospitality, and the path of the rhododendron as a pine forest.
Annapurna Base Camp via Poon Hill 13 Days Trek, takes us the lap of World 10th highest mountain, Mount Annapurna (8,091m), and mountainous wonderland; Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) introduces a variety of flora and fauna. Poon Hill ABC Trek gives magnificent views like Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Shikhar/Fang (7,647m), Annapurna South ( 7,219m), Annapurna II (7,937m), Annapurna IV (7,525m), Dhampus Peak (6,012m), Tukuche Paek (6,920m), Nilgiri South (6,889m), Machhapuchhre (6,997m), Gandharva Chuli (6,248m), and Hunchuli (6,441m). The Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill difficulty can be marked easy in terms of technical climbing but does demand strong determination to go on the Annapurna Base Camp via Poon Hill 13 Days, and you have to walk around 5-7 hours per day. It's perfect for those trekkers who want to enjoy the beauty of nature and culture from the inner heart. Read more infoe.