Where to stay in Bratislava  

1 voto

1. 1. Where to stay in Bratislava

• https://www.cho.rs/en/
    • somewhere else

Posts Recomendados

• Membros

Hi!

My name is Veronika Gunndova and I am an enthusiastic traveller.  In 10 years I have visited nearly 50 countries and 300 different cities, but my favourite is Bratislava.It is a capital of small country Slovakia.  I have been there 3 times already. Only thing that was missing from my trips was nice accommodation because i had had but luck.

But in my last visit, I discovered Hostel Chors like a hotel (https://www.cho.rs/en/) and it was just pefect for me. I definitely recommend staying there. I made  a lot of new friends thanks for an interesting solution of designing that place. It is a capsule system, where you can share a room with someone, but still have great privacy. It is situated in the center of Old City. But enough about the accomodation.

What you should do when you in Bratislava?

You should definitely visit Bratislava Castle, UFO observation, Slavin, a little bit down the road Devin Castle and Old Town for start. It is great city because nothing is too far away. There is a beautiful gallery – Slovak National Gallery, great museums like Museum of cars, Natural History Museum and much more.

There are gorgeous churches as a St. Martin Dome, Blue Church and many more all around the city.

When you tired of sightseeing or you are not just that type, save energy for night life in Bratislava. There are great parties and pubs with the best people.

Do not hesitate and definitely go there sometimes!

Link para o comentário

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...