Posts Recomendados

• Respostas 52
  • Criado
  • Última resposta

Usuários Mais Ativos no Tópico

Usuários Mais Ativos no Tópico

• Colaboradores

Hey y'all,

Nice topic Xaliba, it'll be very helpful for those who're trying to improve their english...

People on your way to the foregn: DON'T WORRY...

If you want to improve the english, you gotta speak no matter what... People will understand y'all. If you're hanging only with brazilians, try to speak english between the crew, or else you'll never get it better.... The more you practice, the more you'll learn...

Unless you're going to places like France, Germany, Russian Federation (which they barely speak english), you'll not have problems....

Regarding the grammar: I agree with LiCo... It sucks, but it's very important as well... Or else you'd say: I ARE RAFAEL :)

But english is easier than russian. Boy, I am suffering to become fluent in that? ::lol4::

Cheers!

Rafael

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 2 semanas depois...
  • 1 mês depois...
  • 4 semanas depois...
  • Membros de Honra

Hello guys, how's it going??? Long time no see!

Just checking in and having a little chat. Actually came here to remind the people from Sao Paulo that Cultura Inglesa has intensive courses during the school holidays and they offer 25% discount on them. It's a really good deal if you want to lear and save some money, specially cos the courses there aren't exactly cheap! Hurry up, don't miss out on this!!!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 3 semanas depois...
  • 2 semanas depois...

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...